Wednesday 29 July 2009

Awful sorry!

I've had my Vaio die on me so I've got a cheapo Mac Book (the white one). I _will_ fix the old Vaio shortly after getting paid! Having just moved jobs I'm doing that "blimey... how long between pay cheques?" thing... *argh!*. Anyway, it has to get fixed so I can recover http://www.archway-london.co.uk and the canvas projects amongst other things (like all my SSE DSP code!)

Anyways - I've spent a huge amount of time working with Qt - which, as always, doth truely rock thy world (native C++ components in Webkit? Very bumpers!).

It even supports the HTML "Canvas" element.. cripes (very useful test bench). There are bugs... but then, ain't there always?

Been working on some QObject <-> Table Model stuff and autogenerated XML output of any QObject. Priddy sweet. More later.

No comments: